Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Notifications
  • CLARION Informacije
  • Nova tema "Clarion Behemoth" | New theme "Clarion Behemoth"
Iskaži poštovanje i poštovanje će ti biti uzvraćeno - Show respect and respect will come back to you
Sign in to follow this  
raMboo.

[iOS & Android] Fifa Mobile 2019

Fifa Mobile 2019

p_1222goqw01.png

p_1222ahplp1.jpg

p_1222goqw01.png

Intro

p_1222goqw01.png

Build your Ultimate Team and take on opponents as you train and player to superstar status,attack rivals,and engage in fres h daily contet all season long.Plus,get into the game on the go with a download size of under 100 MB.

ATTACK TO WIN

Take on thrilling matches that drop you into your offensive possessions with VS Attack mode.This innovative level of competition kicks your game into high gear while you strive to dominate 90-second matches,climb the leaderboards,and earn seasonal rewards year-round

QUICKLY JOIN A LEAGUE AND CONQUER THE WORLD

Join forces and strive for glory with friends and gamers around the globe in a truly social experience.Test yout skills in inter-league championships,or take on the best gamers worldwide in League vs League Tournaments to climb the leaderboards and prove your talent on the pitch

p_1222goqw01.png

Gameplay

p_1222goqw01.png

p_1222goqw01.png

Komentar

p_1222goqw01.png

I have to say that the game is too good for others to say that they can not give it to it. It's not the fault of the one who made the game, but those people who know how to give them goals, for example, I'm a girl, and in real life I train football and if you can not play in the game then you can not do it like this

p_1222bolik1.png

p_1222rjvbj1.png

Cena/Price:Free

good game