Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Notifications
  • CLARION Informacije
Iskaži poštovanje i poštovanje će ti biti uzvraćeno - Show respect and respect will come back to you
Sign in to follow this  
Kimiii

[Steam] Paladins®

Paladins®

linija_zuta.png

header.jpg?t=1474591627

linija_zuta.png

Intro

linija_zuta.png

Join 25+ million players in Paladins, the free-to-play fantasy team-based shooter sensation. Wield guns and magic as a legendary Champion of the Realm, customizing your core set of abilities to play exactly how you want to play.Paladins is set in a vibrant fantasy world and features a diverse cast of Champions ranging from sharpshooting humans to mech-riding goblins, mystical elves, and jetpack-clad dragons. Each Champion brings a unique set of abilities to the battlefield and new Champions are regularly added to Paladins, keeping the game exciting.

linija_zuta.png

Gameplay

linija_zuta.png

linija_zuta.png

Komentar

linija_zuta.png

So, here we go reviewing Paladins.

Honestly, Paladins is a pretty ok game. It has solid controls, good voice acting and graphics, characters may be a bit cardboard-like, but there's some memorable characters in there Drogoz is my daddy. Weapons are pretty balanced for the most part, and it never often feels like death isn't your fault. Well, emphasis on "often". Matchmaking is pretty ok for the most part. Although the game kinda feels like a pay2win game, but you can ignore that. You could avoid the store, don't get the passes, and that's all! If you can get behind that, you can get behind anything. And paying to unlock other better characters? Dude, just pwn them in a 1v1, and they'll rethink buying that character. Skills of a certain character doesn't care. YOUR SKILLS MATTER. Compared to my favorite shooter, TF2, I can recommend this to anyone who's played a similar game. Although compared to TF2, this is more user-friendly. If you're a beginner to Class-Based Team vs. Team FPS, you should play this game.

steam_link_500px.png

Cena/Price: Free-To-Play

Meni cak i bolje od OW, jer je OW za mene licno prebrza igrica, a svidja mi se ovaj sistem sa karticama i talentima

Najgore kad igras tenka a u tim ti sve noobovi

Ajmo nocas nas troje taman

Danas se zavrsio Paladins Invitational

15965145_1345998035470380_2923804809328152338_n.jpg?oh=48cf12a332a82e244be05ada5a7cacd5&oe=59174361

Nova mapa

I najavili su da ce ubaciti 15 novih heroja ove godine