Forum rules

Opis sekcije Counter-Strike 1.6
  • Ova sekcija je namenjena diskusiji cs 1.6 tema kao i kacenju video klipova i slika vezanih za cs 1.6.

Pravila podforuma Counter-Strike 1.6
  • Zabranjeno je postavljati bilo kakvih piratskih linkova.
  • Zabranjeno je postavljati hakove za igrice.
  • Zabranjeno je postavljanje warez linkova.
  • Slike velikog formata obavezno stavljati u Spoiler.
  • Ako kopirate tekst sa nekog foruma/sajta napišite c/p.

Tagovi
  • Za kačenje slika i gifova koristite tagove [img], ukoliko je je sadržaj velikog formata ubaciti ga u [spoiler] tag.
  • Za Youtube klipove koristite [video] tagove.
  • Za klipove sa ostalih sajtova koristite tagove [media].

Dodatno
  • Preporučljivo je kačiti slike na Imgur sajt.
Reply to topic Go to page  |  Previous  |  1, 2

CS 1.6 Diskusija

Public Help Head Admin

Registrovan: Feb 5, 2019
Broj postova: 4159
Država:
Pohvalio: 192 x
Pohvaljen: 332 x
Online: 65d 1h 58m 54s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   24 May 2019, 14:09
dobraa

Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   24 May 2019, 14:16
Odlična igrica sve pohvale

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Feb 11, 2019
Broj postova: 2826
Država:
Pohvalio: 141 x
Pohvaljen: 221 x
Online: 10d 6h 28m 41s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   24 May 2019, 14:17
ULTRA BOBAN wrote:Odlična igrica sve pohvale

Global Moderator

Registrovan: Apr 7, 2019
Broj postova: 434
Država:
Pohvalio: 243 x
Pohvaljen: 72 x
Online: 25d 2h 12s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   27 Jul 2019, 22:05
Ali ovaj najjaci sto je napravio tutorijal za 1.6 ahahahahah umirem

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jul 27, 2019
Broj postova: 174
Država:
Pohvalio: 20 x
Pohvaljen: 8 x
Online: 1d 6h 32m 14s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   31 Jul 2019, 00:19
MA NAjbolja igra

Public Head Admin

Registrovan: Sep 16, 2015
Broj postova: 20739
Država:
Pohvalio: 2455 x
Pohvaljen: 2520 x
Online: 130d 13h 6m 57s
Medalje: 4
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   14 Oct 2019, 19:27
https://steamcommunity.com/games/10/ann ... 1594251504

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Mar 8, 2019
Broj postova: 6
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 3h 54m 51s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   08 Nov 2019, 11:32
they probablly delete this post again i dont know what is happening in clarion deathrun server admin named Vato is crazy that guy bans everyone with no reason with fake reasons he banned me like 2 months ago for some unknown reason i got unbanned i dont know who unbanned me but thanks but right now i am scared to play on your deathrun server because that admin will ban me again if i play good and again i will have no demo file or pictures to show because your servers not recording demo files so banned players cant prove anything and i see 1 more weird thing guy named malamadre giving unban for serbian players who writes in serbian language on unban section and guys who writes in english like me he always saying you are not getting unbanned weird thing yeah and i think you guys need to do something with this admin named Vato this guy bans all good players i saw he banned 8ball1 that guy is like one of the best player in your deathrun server and he bans him wtf is that
do something with this guy Vato i think there is more abusers on your servers with admin rights i think everytime i enter your servers i need to start recording demo by my own just typing in console record demo then i can at least show that ban is not fair

DeathRun Head Admin

Registrovan: Dec 11, 2017
Broj postova: 8084
Država:
Pohvalio: 190 x
Pohvaljen: 2514 x
Online: 207d 16h 24m 44s
Medalje: 6
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   08 Nov 2019, 11:54
Udaljite ovog momka sa foruma, malo je bolestan.

Administrator

Registrovan: Nov 4, 2017
Broj postova: 3557
Država:
Pohvalio: 809 x
Pohvaljen: 1441 x
Online: 151d 7h 31m 57s
Medalje: 1
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   08 Nov 2019, 12:01
Wrong section but ok..

8ball1 is confirmed a cheater and it was not Vato who initially banned him. When banning someone admin is the one who has to record a demo of a suspected cheater (thats why there is no demo recording on deathrun), therefore a cheater cant have an excuse "I dont have a demo bla bla".

Why would Malamadre unban only guys who post in serbian section???
When someone posts an unban request admin who banned them is asked to give the demo for inspection. If the admin doesnt have the demo the player is automatically unbanned, if the demo shows that the player isnt cheating the player is unbannned, if the demo show that the player is cheating theyre staying banned. Its pretty simple honestly and both Vato and Madre are not abusing their position since everything theyre doing is "by the book".

If youre not cheating theres no reason for you to "be afraid to play" (lmao) there are a lot of really good players on the server that never got banned and just because youre good doesnt mean youre going to be banned. Just play and enjoy the server, and if you somehow get banned post an unban request, as I said for every unban request demo is checked.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Mar 8, 2019
Broj postova: 6
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 3h 54m 51s
Post Re: CS 1.6 Diskusija   08 Nov 2019, 17:03
Foxa wrote:Wrong section but ok..

8ball1 is confirmed a cheater and it was not Vato who initially banned him. When banning someone admin is the one who has to record a demo of a suspected cheater (thats why there is no demo recording on deathrun), therefore a cheater cant have an excuse "I dont have a demo bla bla".

Why would Malamadre unban only guys who post in serbian section???
When someone posts an unban request admin who banned them is asked to give the demo for inspection. If the admin doesnt have the demo the player is automatically unbanned, if the demo shows that the player isnt cheating the player is unbannned, if the demo show that the player is cheating theyre staying banned. Its pretty simple honestly and both Vato and Madre are not abusing their position since everything theyre doing is "by the book".

If youre not cheating theres no reason for you to "be afraid to play" (lmao) there are a lot of really good players on the server that never got banned and just because youre good doesnt mean youre going to be banned. Just play and enjoy the server, and if you somehow get banned post an unban request, as I said for every unban request demo is checked.

im not even that good i play like average player on deathrun but still got banned by admin vato i have 10 aa style of strafing and can jump with 3 strafes 247-248 units and now about 2 months later after getting banned by him i joined server again because someone maybe unbanned me or ban expired i dont know but still if i play this server again i will start recording demo by myself every time i enter this server so i will show demo proof if i get banned again and 8ball1 is a steamed player like me i seen him playing and spectated him many times what kind of cheat you think he have?

Reply to topic
Go to page  |  Previous  |  1, 2
Jump to: